Saturday, April 16, 2005

Mexican Soup

I'm cooking a chicken dish for the One Another group tonight. I'm going to try and get by the store tomorrow to make Crystal and Daniel mexican soup. We had it at matt's b'day party and everyone loved it. So I thought I would share it with you all.

2 cans of Black Beans
2 cans of Kidney Beans
2 cans of Pinto Beans
2 cans of shoe peg corn (these usually only come in small cans)
1 can of Tomato Sauce
1 can of Mild Rotel
1 can of Stewed Tomato's
1 pack of Taco Seasoning
1 pack of Ranch dip (hidden valley - its by the dressings)
2 lbs of Ground Chuck

Add some water

Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese and corn chips or cornbread

Its really good!!!! Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Call Me! I left you a message... Did you get my email? I don't have your email addresss.. So I guessed. I don't know if it was right or not!

Vickie said...

I'm gonna have to makt this. Crystal said that she and D loved it.