Sunday, April 03, 2005

Olive Garden

Okay... so this morning (afternoon really) my mom calls me... her and my dad are going to the Olive Garden and ask me if I wanna go... well you know I do! So I jump up and get myself and Darcy ready (matt worked today and jessica was at her dad's). We met my parents at the olive garden. By the time I had gotten there they had already ordered an appetizer (spelling is wrong - oh well). So I sit down and and we ordered. Well she comes back with my tea and my dad ask where the appetizer is... she says let me check.... she comes back and says the kitchen lost the order and says they're making it right now... but we tell her not to worry b/c we don't want the appetizer and the meal at the same time. So she brings our salad and we chow down. FORTY-FIVE MINUTES LATER we ask her what is taking so long... we've let time slip by b/c we were playing with darcy but by now she's getting fussy. She tells us she's going to check on the food... she comes back and says it will be out soon. 10 minutes later we ask to see the manager... he comes over and tells us he's really sorry but the kitchen got behind and he was going to take some of the dinners off the ticket... we looked around and all the people sitting where we were had come after us and were already eating!!!! So about 10 minutes after talking to the manager our food finally comes out. Mine was okay... mom's was fine but my dad ordered chicken alfredo and the chicken was BURNT!!!!!! No really... I guess they lost our ticket and then tried to cook his fast and burnt the chicken... like really burnt it. The waitress comes back to check on us and my dad tells her (in a calm voice if you can believe that) that the chicken is burnt and he's not eating it. She ask if he wants another one and my dad says no. By this point we all were so frustrated about the whole ordeal that we couldn't even enjoy our meal. My tummy was in knots b/c Darcy had started getting a little fussy and I was afraid she was bothering other people but my dad ended up taking her outside to calm her down. Mom and I ate as fast as we could and when she brought our ticket to us I was a little anxious to see what she charged us for... we only had to pay for our drinks... which i think is a little silly but oh well.

No comments: