Monday, April 04, 2005

Golf Tournament

Its been a long and HOT day!! I had to be in Calera at 7:30am!!!! And I was only 15 minutes late. Today was our 2nd annual Celebrate Recovery golf tournament and it was a blast. Well, it was kinda boring at first... Matt (not my husband Matt) and I were incharge of the putting contest... we were given a yard stick and were supposed to measure who got the closest... good thing matt was with me cause i dunno how to read a yard stick. After about 3 hours of sitting at the putting green and being in the SUN we got relieved. So we explored the golf course... Timberline... pretty nice.

Also while there today I was offered 2 jobs... I wasn't even soliciting... the guy who runs the golf course said I was a people person and he would like for me to consider working there... he was serious!!! Then this guy who owns some Nextel stores offered me a sales position... I told both guys that I would think about it but I was only interested in working part time... guess I'll talk it over with Matt.

No comments: