Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Washed the explorer today

Yep... its been a productive day... too bad I didn't clean my own house! But I did cook supper for the first time in weeks! We had pork chops, corn (stackie!), green beans and mashed potatoes. I even made tea!!! We normally drink water... only other thing i have is milk and oj.

Jessica is gone with my mom to get her nails and toenails done... wish i would have been invited!

did i mention that I cut the grass this weekend... yep looks good... now I only need to weedeat. matt says we should just get a goat! MEN!

1 comment:

Staci said...

My mom has 2 goats! And so does Chris's parents! You would be surprised at how much they eat!

Glad you washed the Explorer and cooked for your famiy. I love to cook when I have time. Pork Chops sound good... Corn I don't know about still.

Well thanks for posting all the pictures! I love them!