Monday, April 11, 2005

in laws

I'm so tired of my in laws!!!! Lately its been really bad. Matthew and I have even considered moving!

Friday afternoon Amy calls and ask if she can come over here. She says she needs to talk to me and she has a question. We really weren't sure what it was going to be about but we said sure come over. Well when she gets here I was on the phone and her and matt were in the living room talking. When I got off she said she wants to plan a shower for Heather (which I've already suggested). I said Okay... when? She says I dunno. Then I said where... again her response is I dunno. I asked her questions and her answer was I dunno everytime. We finally decided that it should be the first weekend in May. After she left I told matthew that I was a little mad that she wanted to do this but had no ideas. He said that while I was on the phone that she told him that she wanted me to plan it b/c I was good at those kinds of things... fine with me but please tell me that!!!! Okay so that night Heather and I went to bed bath and beyond to register... when I opened up my calendar to see the date I realized that weekend the brocks had to go to florida for a wedding. So I asked Heather if May 14th was okay... she hestiated and said that was Amy's wedding date... I laughed and said one of many dates... (amy changed her wedding date so many times it was hard to keep up it). Saturday night Heather went out to eat with Amy and told her we moved the date to may 14th... well amy went off. She started saying how it was her idea to have a shower for Heather and now I was the one that was making all the decission and she wasn't going to have a say in it. She even made the comment that I was taking off and running with it but that was the same comment she told matthew... that she knew I was good at planning things and I would take it and run with it. she was also upset b/c that was the only Saturday she was going to get to see christopher.... which is a whole nother story!!!! This guy lived a lie and she never really wanted to marry him... thats why she called h er wedding off so many times and she said she didn't want to ahve anythign to do with him but now she's going to visit him!!!! GEEZ she needs help!

My father in law really pissed me off on Saturday. The three of us, Heather, myself and mr. brock were in the basement. Heather and I were decorating and he was cleaning off some shelves. I was sitting in the floor behind the couch putting books on the shelf. Mr. brock was across the room. Well... heather comes in the room and hands me this old application that Michael had answered yes to a question that was kinda odd and ask me if I knew what it was about. I didn't so she made a statement to mr. brock to see if he knew anything (but she didn't want him to know why she was asking) IS THIS STORY MAKING ANY SENSE? Okay so he doesn't give her the info she was hinting for and I look up at her and whisper "I don't think thats it" well he says What are you saying? and I reply and say nothing.. then he said "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO STIR UP NOW?" i said nothing... he said YOur always trying to stir up stuff now what were you saying ((( keep in mind that I can't tell him what heather found and that I'm trying to cover for her))) So again I tell him it was nothing and he doesn't let up!!!!! Finally he walks off! Can you believe him?!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What in the heck??? It truly is the never ending story.

Nicole said...

who said that???

Nicole said...

i got more on the way... drama that is!