Wednesday, April 13, 2005

nothing really to say

just thought I would say hello. Jessica had soccer practice tonight... it went well. Cori called while matt and I were doing it... didn't get to finish... its okay though. We're planning a trip to the beach. Looks like we finally got a place! Yippee!

tomorrow jessica gets to skip school b/c she made all A's... she has a eye dr. appointment... afterwards I'm going to clean mom's house for extra $$$

Jessica is out of school friday b/c its a weather day... supposed to go to watermark to take back her bathing suit... too small.

Hopefully i will get my camera back tomorrow.

crystal called me today... she's really sick... we've gotta lift her up i don't want her spirit to get down. I felt bad b/c when she called i had just gotten to soccer practice and was doing to many things at once... hope she didn't feel neglected.

well, i'm going to bed... we put darcy down at 9:30 and so far she hasn't cried... YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME SHE WOKE UP TODAY??????? 1:30PM!!!! I am not lying... she slept from 10pm all the way till 1:30 this afternoon!!! she's such a sleeper!

5 comments:

Staci said...

Doing it? Really? Are you serious? I am confused.

Vickie said...

Doing what!!!!

Nicole said...

hehehe yep doing IT!!! whats so confusing... need instructions?

Vickie said...

No instructions, just illustrations!!

Staci said...

Wow, You have guts.