Friday, April 29, 2005

TGIF

NOT REALlY... I cooked supper tonight for my family. We had cubed steak, mashed potatoes & gravy and spinach.... yummy. Well my mom called during dinner and asked if Jessica could spend the night... we didn't let her spend the night at all this past week b/c we're trying to break the habit of spending the night on a school night... so we let her go AFTER SHE ATE HER SPINACH! she didn't barf :)

Afterwards I challenged my husband to a pac man tournament but that didn't last long. I got my feelings hurt b/c I was watching and cheering him on but when it was my turn he'd get up and leave the room... play on the computer or whatever else. I was hoping that we would have fun interacting with each other but I guess he thought otherwise. So I quietly got up and left the room right in the middle of my game. He didn't notice right away b/c he was on the computer. I had started taking a shower before he realized I wasn't in the living room. He came in and asked why I left. I gave him some short answer and went on with my business. After I got out I told him I was going to Walmart and taking Darcy with me... He insisted in going with me... now that we're home its his bedtime b/c he has to get up at 4am. I really wish we would have had more time together instead of me poutting like a baby.

I think its PMS!

4 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Poor Nicole...I thought you would have some good quality time tonight.
You know, men have no clue most of the time. And you want them to know what you want without having to tell them.
Something I have learned with D, is that I just tell him what I want or what I expect, instead of assuming (did I spell the correctly?) he knows. I sure helps. :)

~Crystal~ said...

IT sure helps....I mean....LOL

native-nc said...

I almost missed the PMS part, that is an extremely important detail! Maybe tommorrow will be better!

Jamie said...

Quality time is something that is hard for Hank, my husband, to do. I have to literally look at him and say, SPEND TIME WITH ME NOW OR FIGHT WITH ME LATER, to get his attention sometimes! I feel you girl!