Monday, April 25, 2005

Monday!

Today was a good day. I straightened up the house... organize the computer area (much needed) and cooked supper. Matthew was home from school by 7:30. I had invited my parents over for dinner... they were still here when he got home. They wanted to watch the rest of Marriage 911. My poor husband is beat. He's working 10 hour days again and 8 hours on the weekends... not to mentiono Monday night he has school. Please keep him in your prayers.... working so much like this really gets him down... not having time for his family. But we know that this overtime will help us accomplish our goals that we have set for ourselves.

Right now he's feeding Darcy, Jessica is getting ready for bed and here I am bloggin'. Yep I'm addicted... Thanks Crystal and Stackie! I'm going to spend some time with my hubby before he goes to bed... see ya later girls!

No comments: