Thursday, April 28, 2005

CELEBRATE RECOVERY!

Today is the 2nd anniversary of this amazing program. You can check it out by going to www.celebraterecovery.com

Tonight at 6pm in Calera (just past cadem cove on the right) we are celebrating our 2nd year of meetings. I have been a part of this awesome program since last summer. I really love it. I'm inviting you and everyone you know to come tonight. We're having it outside. There will be food, fun and fellowship! We're gonna have praise & worship. Throughout the night people will share their testimonies. If you've asked me before about CR tonight is your chance to find out for yourself. We're having BBQ sandwiches... i think the meal is $3... that's cheap! come out and be a part!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I wish I had checked this earlier! I definitely would have come! I live in Camden Cove and could have walked over!