Monday, April 11, 2005

thanks

Your comments really made me feel better. I didn't know if it was just me or what. I appreciate all of you!

Just now I took some mail to the box. On my way back up the driveway my neighbor (who I speak to while coming and going) asked me if I'd like to start walking with her. She said she will come and knock on my door to see if I wanna go. She's a sweet older lady and I know its a God thing. I told her that I lacked motivation and that I was extremely lazy... she said well okay.. lets change it! ya know I started working out at the baptist church... it was my idea and I tried to invite everyone... well now aimee and sanna are still going but not me! I was looking forward to losing the weight in time for summer but its going to be here before we know it and I didn't lose anything but motivation!

Things have got to change!

1 comment:

Staci said...

That sounds great Nic, Its amazing how having someone stick with you when it comes to working out will keep you working out! I don't like to wake up earlier than I have too-Kristy and I went to work out 2 weeks ago in the morning before work and by 3:00 (Jaam) I was so tired that I didn't have the energy to do anything! They say working out gives you more energy- but not me, It relaxes me. So strange. So anyway- Start walking with her when you can. I am sure she will love your company- I know I do!