Tuesday, January 03, 2006

update on the twins

alright... I had a doctor's appointment today at 2pm and had to take both girls with me... Matthew was able to meet us there so that helped a lot. First was the ultrasound... Jacob has convinced Jeremiah that going out feet first is the best way... both babies are now breeched! Yippee... but there's still a chance they can both turn around. Jacob is measuring 26 wks 3 days and 2.1 lbs 15.9 cm long. Jeremiah is on my right side measuring 26 wks 6 days and 2.4 lbs 15.1 cm long. After the ultrasound I had to wait an hour to see my doctor (he was on call). Finally he came in and answered all the questions I had for him. I have to go back on Jan 31st for the horrible sugar test and for another ultrasound. He said if both babies stay breeched then we can schedule a C-section on April 3rd.

1 comment:

native-nc said...

Wow, it seems to be going by so fast, but then I'm not dealing with two.