Monday, January 09, 2006

complain

well i haven't complained a lot about my pregnancy but lately i've been very uncomfortable. I've had really bad back pain. Mainly its in my lower back but recently I've started having cramps all the way up my right side. My sweet husband has been very good about rubbing my back for me at night but it only helps for a minute. Grandmaw gave me this massage thingy that goes in my chair and vibrates. It helps some but i can't stay in it all the time. Sleeping has become more and more difficult.

Oh and over the weekend I discoved that it was getting harder to wipe my butt! How's that one for laughs!! sorry if that was tmi :)

7 comments:

native-nc said...

Sorry that you are so uncomfortable!!! How many more weeks to go??? If the babies keep doing well maybe they will let you deliver earlier than you think. Love ya.

Nicole said...

well the doctor did say that if they stayed breeched then we could schedule a c-section on the 3rd of april.

Chris said...

you can get one of those wooden back scratchers things and wrap toilet paper around it!

dana said...

Chris that is a great idea, I am cracking up. Nicole, I just couldn't stop laughing when I read that last part. I remember those days, hopefully it will end soon. love ya

Staci said...

Wow- That is TMI for me.
I'm surprised that my husband commented in the way he did. He's so goofy- If I get that problem, I'll be sure to find HIS back scratcher! As of now, I don't have that as a "pregnancy issue" One lady told me that during her delivery she threw up! I've learned all kinds of pregnant stories since I've gotten pregnant.

Hope your back gets to feeling better. Take it easy- at least try to!

~Crystal~ said...

So you are having a hard time, but that last part was funny. :) And Chris did have a good idea, but who thinks of that kinda stuff...Oh yeah Chris does!

Jamie said...

Hey, I say it's all your fault. You know what causes pregnancy girl! No sympathy here. Well maybe a little since you can't even wipe!