Saturday, January 14, 2006

Road Trip

I'm leaving tomorrow around noon... I have to go to Mobile, Alabama for a funeral. Maw Maw Sharron died last night. She's not really my maw maw but she might as well be. She's my cousin's maw maw. I used to spend my summers in Mobile when I was little so I've known her my whole life. She was diagonesed last week with cancer (liver and something else)... they told her she didn't have long to live but no one expected it to be this soon. The wake is tomorrow and the funeral is Monday at 2pm. We'll be back late Monday night. We're taking my vehicle... WE consist of Me, My parents, My sister and her husband... oh and Jessica's going too. Matthew and Darcy are staying behind. I called my doctor tonight just to make sure it was safe to travel since I've had a lot of pain... and in the last 2 days i've had some cramping going on... i shouldn't have called... he said he couldn't give me a green light so he'd give me a yellow light... he said since i was a 'high risk' pregnancy anything could happen and being 4.5 hours away isn't good. I'm going anyways... please just pray b/c I'm not having these kids without my husband!

2 comments:

Staci said...

I'm praying!

Staci said...

Did you make it back?