Tuesday, January 10, 2006

i'm here

i'm being pretty lazy today... i've talked on the phone... caught up with old friends and now i should be picking up while Darcy's sleeping but I'm just not ready to move.

i have to go to the store when my hubby gets home.... thats always fun.... whooo hoooo.

fyi... darcy loves sleeping in her toddler bed... we've had no problems from her. There are some nights where she's not ready for bed and might cry for a few but then quickly falls asleep without ever leaving the bed... but most nights she goes straight to sleep without a fuss.

Jessica is growing up right before my eyes and its scary. she has become such a beautiful young lady. the other day she came into darcy's room and asked me if I had a lot of guy friends when I was her age... of course I answered no... but i'm sure i did. she said most of her friends are guys. I totally understand that b/c girls can be so fake and they get jealous over little things. Guys are pretty laid back and they always enjoy a girl who can 'hang' with the guys. ya know i realize this may sound snobbish but... my jessica is a beautiful girl... and i know girls are jealous of her... i'm worried about her as she gets older... the girls are going to be really mean to her. I try to tell her just to be nice to everyone and they'll have no reason to be mean to her... but i know thats not true.

1 comment:

dana said...

I am not looking forward to having to tell my kids things to make them feel better but knowing they aren't true. It will be hard, I know I don't want them to get hurt by anyone ya know, but I want them to know that some people will just treat you different cuz they are insecure. I don't know. You are right though, she is beautiful, both your girls are.