Tuesday, January 24, 2006

HEY BETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay so i've tried to figure out all day who you are... I can't leave a comment on your blog so this is the only thing i could think of.

Am I going to feel like an idiot when you tell me who you are?? Do I know you? You seem to have other's linked to your blog that I know but I haven't got a clue... please tell me... who are you?

And if anyone else knows please tell me... its driving me crazy.

don't get me wrong I don't mind the comment and if I don't know you thats fine too... but i'm driving myself crazy trying to think of every beth i know!

Beth's Blog

1 comment:

Nicole said...

well at least i feel better knowing i haven't forgotten you... its great to have you out there. I've grown closer to a lot of people through this blog and have met some really cool people too. Thanks for commenting.