Friday, January 20, 2006

Am I being silly or what??

be honest... not that you guys aren't ;)

I emailed Jessup today to remind him to change my address b/c my child support check is still being sent to the old house. He replied back to my email but the part that bothered me was he asked if Jessica was home and if she was for her to call him at the office. Why don't he pick up the phone and call her himself... why send me an email that says have jessica call me. He's done this before.... he's sent me an email that said have her call him when she got home from school... but this really aggravates me b/c HE should be the one to pick up the phone and call her... and its funny that we haven't heard from him since the WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS but all the sudden since i've emailed him about my check he's doing the 'have jessica call me crap'

well so far i haven't given her the message. is this wrong. i think if he wants to talk to her then he should call her!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

just after I posted this entry he called... she's on the phone with him right now... i'll let you know what happened... cause you care right????

Vickie said...

I totally agree with you. Let him be the adult and call that Baby himself. She shouldn't have to call and hunt him down. And YES, I do care!!!

prftpeace said...

As she gets older---say in her late teen years and then for the rest of her life---it will be partially her responsibility to keep in touch with her dad, but for now it is his responsibility. He played an instrumental part in creating her---he is obligated to be a part of her life and to initiate contact. (just my opinion)

dana said...

I agree with Ms. Vickie, HE should call her. My dad was the same way. He is the parent and that is waht a parent does. It shouldn't be her responsiblilty to keep the relationship going, she should just be a kid. I know what that is like. Sorry, this is a touch subject for me.

Staci said...

I started to post a comment, but its too close to home, I will email it to you. To many people read the World Wide Web... for me to pour out my heart here!!!