Monday, May 05, 2008

YUCK!

Okay... so I'm going to share my frustrations with you all and if you don't wanna hear them then stop reading now!!!!!

I gave away one of my purple chairs (by mistake... that could be a whole nother post). The person I gave it to called me while I was on my way to pick up Jessica. I told this person that my door was unlocked and they could just go get it. Well I'm back home now and I have a 2in (give or take) scratch on my NEW floor. I don't remember it being there before... its not where the chair was but close to it. I'm pretty sure I would have noticed it if it had been there but I really don't have any proof this person did it. Not that having 'proof' would do anything for the situation other than give me peace of mind BUT I'm a little upset. Confronting the person would do no good b/c its not like it can be taken back so I just have to get over it. So I thought I'd share it here with you guys to get it off my shoulders. thanks

1 comment:

Staci said...

Ah I love that chair.
Sorry your floors are scratched. I know that STINKS.