Saturday, May 03, 2008

TRIPPIN

WINN DIXIE


Bogo was awesome and I had a $10 off $75!!!


Before my Winn Dixie Card I'd spent ---- $205.22

AFTER
$115.46

I SAVED $$$$$$ 83.15
I don't know if you can see it but I have:
2 packs of chicken
2 steaks
2 roast

Movin on to CVS


The lady who was stocking the shelves gave me a crash course on what to do and I brought home some of the sale papers to study :)
I bought the toothbrushed first (which ended up being free) and earned ECB's which I used on the rest of the stuff

My trip cost me $51.98
I saved $43.14

I'm still pretty clueless about how this works but I tried.
Did I do good???????
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

I hit Winn Dixie too! I can't believe how much meat I came home with! I BOGO.

You did good! You need to go to CVS with me one day. Or my Mom. She's pretty shaddy. Ha!

Sorry, I didn't get to the phone. D & I were on a grocery shopping/date. :)

Mel said...

You gotta break down how you did it if you want me to give ya my advice, I'm not sure what you did just by the picture. Let me know!! But ya did amazing for sure with the groceries!!!