Wednesday, May 07, 2008

WIFE OF THE YEAR

I'm officially WIFE OF THE YEAR!!!!
Thats right I said it... I have declared myself WOTY!
I just finished... wait I didn't finish... I just attempted to cut our entire yard with a PUSH MOWER!!! And for those of you that know how big my stinkin yard it then you know it was some major W.O.R.K!!!!
The grass hadn't been cut in FOUR weeks so it was supper HIGH!!! AND THICK!!!!!!
I'm beat.
I've been cutting since 3:30pm and its 7:57!!! And I didn't get to finish b/c I couldn't see anymore. I only have a small section left to cut.
My hands are shakey and blistery (is that a word?).
I'm sweaty and I smell!
Matthew is still at work.
He didn't get off until 11:30pm last night!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Hey WOTY, do you want to come and cut my yard now? Maybe you can even wash the cars, oh and clean the floors in the house? So...do you??? Just Kidding!!! :)