Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Yeah okay!

I'm laughing before I even post this... Do you wear watches??? Have you ever heard of Patek Calatrava?? I haven't! Its a nice watch but I'd be afraid I'd lose it. I'll have to stick to my cheap o watch until I can afford to lose something like that. What kind of watch do you have?

funny story...

When jessica was about 5 ish... she got me a new watch for Christmas... well so did matthew! He bought me a nice fossil watch and she bought me a winnie the poo watch. well needless to say I wore the fossil watch more and she noticed. one day I couldn't find my watch so I was forced to wear the winnie the pooh watch. much later i was cleaning her room and found my fossil watch under her bed!!! i asked her why it was there and she said b/c she wanted me to wear her watch!!!! LOL

1 comment:

Staci said...

THat is TOO CUTE