Monday, May 12, 2008

HOURS

I've spent HOURS preparing to SAVE money... but I wish I could SAVE TIME!!! LOL I've clipped coupons and coupons and coupons and more coupons!!! I finally made it to Walmart yesterday to buy my baseball proctectors to put my coupons in. Jamie said she got hers at Walmart for $.97 I paid $9.97!!! LOL I'm sure I picked up the wrong ones!!

Last night I sat in my floor weeding out the coupons I don't really need. I got them all put in my coupon binder. Now I'm just waiting for my next chance to go to the store. I'm hoping I make it to CVS tonight. My binder is very organized.

I also bought the magazine ALL YOU sold at Walmart... Crystal told me about it the other day. There's a lot of stuff in it besides coupons. There's receips and articles on which bathing suit I should buy and sooo much more junk! LOL The coupons I've clipped so far are.... this is for you Mel

Ziplock save $1.00 on any two
Oust Save $1.00
Glad plugins save $2.00 on two
FREE Adidas Action deodorant
Colgate save $1.50
Sani Hands save $1.00
Aquaina BOGO
Glade Car plug in save $2.00
Windex Auto Glass save $2.00

and I passed up several more than I don't need

No comments: