Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Wonderful and Amazing husband

When my hubby and I first got married he weighted almost 200lbs. Its been almost 5 years and now he's 165. 15 or so of those pounds have been lost in the last month. No, he's not trying to lose weight. People are constantly asking him if he's sick or making comments about him being skinny. It bothers him. In fact its bothered him so much that he went to the doctor yesterday. They took several little thingys of blood and are going to test him for everything. It could be something as simple as his metabolism speeding up or a thyroid problem.

He admitted to being stressed and stress causes all sorts of problems. Please pray for my hubby. And pray that the blood work comes back with no real issues. thanks

5 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

The poor fella has been working alot lately too hasn't he? D has dropped some weight also since he got his new job & works all the time. I'm praying.

native-nc said...

I'm praying for you both!

Eric said...

He probably "subconsciously" is loosing weight because you are. Hey, it can happen...But my main quess would be because he is working so much and burning so many calories. You are in my prayers!

Vickie said...

I think he's just working himself skinny. Danny is doing the same thing. He's pants are getting loose on him. I don't seem to have that problem!! :)

Staci said...

I will be praying.
See you soon!