Thursday, May 15, 2008

CVS TRIP

I took my coupon book with me and I did it!!!!!!!!!!!! Except I used all the ECB's I earned in the same trip! LOL

My first transaction
2 colgate toothpaste (plus I had a $1 off coupon)
1 Schick Intuition Razor (I had a $4 off coupon)
1 Adidas Deodorant (I had a FREE coupon... didn't have to buy 1 or anything... totally FREE)
1 Oragel Mouthwash

I used a $3 off $15 coupon

My transaction cost me $18.04
I saved $13.99 and earned a bunch of ecb's... I don't remember how many

My second transaction...
5 packs of coke (buy 4 get 1 free for $11)
2 bottles of vitamins (BOGO)
1 pack of digital camera batteries
1 pack of napkins (jessica threw that on me... she needed em for a school party)
2 bottles of Febreez (BOGO)
1 pack of Kodak photo paper

It would have cost me $80.10 but after all my ECB's and coupons it only cost me $34.88

I saved $45.22

I didn't buy anything that I won't use!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

WAY TO GO!! That's how you do it!

~Crystal~ said...

Good job!