Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sewing

I wish I had something to show from last nights sewing adventure but I got really frustrated with my machine and quit. I know I know! Well I took Jessica with me and she actually made a purse... I'll take a picture of it when she gets home. I was making an apron. I bought a really cute pattern. Its not your average tie around the neck apron. But my machine kept doing weird things and Marilyn was running back and forth between me and Jessica trying to help us both. For some reason my bottom bobbin kept making rats nest on my fabric. I tried everything but it kept doing it!!!!!!! I'll finish it later... I have too b/c the material I used is some that Matthew bought me a while back but I was waiting to use it for something special.

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

I need to do some sewing. I want to cover the pillows in the living room.

Vickie said...

Check and make sure that you top thread is threaded thru exactly like it is suppose to be and then make sure your bobbin is in exactly like it is suppose to be.