Friday, May 09, 2008

THE DIRECTOR OF THE ZOO CALLED ME!!

Okay so if you're just not reading about the zoo then you need to scroll all the way down and read this last!!!!

About 30 minutes after sending my email the Director called me!!!!!! He was EXTREMELY NICE and very compassionate. He wanted me to tell him the route we took and everything we saw and didn't see... along with what happened in the caferteria. He never once was on the defense. He gave me his direct line and email address. He said to let him know when we were coming to the zoo and he'd make a trip to remember. He offered us a PRIVATE BEHIND THE SCEENS TOUR!!! With free trian rides, carousel, bird feedings and more... ALSO FREE LUNCH and we didn't have to stand in line at the caferteria!!!!! I was ver relieved after talking to him. He was very understanding and polite. Sooooo with that said... we're happy campers now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good...It pays to be assertive!!

dana said...

even after that whole ordeal, looks like a good day!!

~Crystal~ said...

How cool that he called you. Now the next trip will be a FUN one!
I haven't been to the zoo in years. You always hear on the news about the new things going on there, but then I hear parents complain about how bad the place is.

Eric said...

Way to go!