Thursday, May 08, 2008

WHAT TIME

I stayed up until 11 something waiting on Matthew last night. Finally he begged me to go to bed... not much begging needed :) I kept waking up every so often and I'd call him to make sure he was okay. Finally at 2am they called it quits. He took a shower when he came in and finally got to bed around 3ish. He told me that his boss said they could sleep late but he knew no one else was going to. So when alarm went off at 4:30am I just turned it off ;) He woke up around 6 when Jessica got up for school. He was a little frustrated about me turning off his alarm but I quickly put him in his place and reminded him that his kids hadn't seen him since SUNDAY! He got up and I got the kids up. They were THRILLED to see their daddy. They all sat down together and had breakfast. He loaded them up in their carseats and we both headed out. He said he'd skip class tonight so he should be home around 4:30... hopefully they won't have to stay late today. I'm going to cook him something special.... he's been eating pizza every night and thats not his thing! LOL

No comments: