Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SMALL WORLD

Today I was checking the website for Sips n Strokes but it wouldn't come up. I was bored so I just started googling things... I googled sips n strokes and found a blogger so I checked out her site. She actually lives in Jemison (where I live). Not only does she love sips n strokes but she's a godly woman too!! I introduced myself to her and she replied back.

A few hours later I was back on her site checking out her links to see if I could find any more godly women from around here. I found a blog for another lady named Dee Dee... I went to her site and she lives in the next city over but the real surprise is she had pictures of her son, Jonathan. I KNOW HIM from when I volunteered at CR years ago. I remember when he joined the military. He's had several tours to Iraq but he's home safely now. Wild huh?

Anyways I just thought I'd share. Has anything like this ever happened to you in the blogging world????

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Hello Nicole...
So glad that you found my blog (from Darlene's). It is a small world. And the world of blogging makes it even smaller. I actually began blogging after Jonathan left for Iraq. It was a good way to stay in touch (along with the phone and AOL). He also has a blog. You can link to it from my site. I am sure he would love to hear from you. He is doing so good(which you will be able to see from his blogs). CR was a wonderful tool that God used in his life. Thank you for your part in helping others.
Good to meet you ...
And blessings,
DeeDee

native-nc said...

Pretty cool!