Thursday, May 15, 2008

OVER IT

I'm so over Kingwood Christian School...

Last week Jessica pulled a chair out from under a kid during chapel... yeah she shouldn't have done it no matter if her and the kid horse around all the time... esp since she's walking on thin ice there. But she did and some teacher sent her to the office. The kid - a boy (same grade) cried and made a HUGE deal. SOOO HUGE that his dad wanted to call me and have me pay for the doctor bill... apparently they took him to the chiropractor. Anyways... the kid begged his dad not to call me. I didn't even know about this part until the night before last. SOOO... Jessica wa SUPPOSED to be expelled since she's been suspended 2x but they had mercy on her and just gave her detention.

GREAT.. I'm glad.

Last night she tells me about a kid that got expelled last week. This boy and another girl were playing a game where they ask each other questions. She was asking him what certain sexual things were and he was answering them. Well the girl went home and told her parents (not sure how that came about or why but oh well). Jessica said this girl always acts ditsy and ask everyone those questions just to be stupid. Anyways... so this girls father just so happens to be the president of the boasters club... he went to the principal. The boy was EXPELLEd for sexual harrassment. Can you believe that????

3 comments:

Eric said...

This is VERY STUPID!!!

~Crystal~ said...

Good grief.

native-nc said...

I'm glad Jessica wasn't in on that conversation! Man oh man. I bet her parents were fired up. Who cares that thier child was in on it too!