Wednesday, May 21, 2008

GOT IT


I was chosen to receive this cobalt blue "Dog in Yard" sign because I entered a contest stating that I was interested in the product. I wasn't sure if they'd pick me but they did and I got my sign within days!!!! They're an online company that sells beware of dog signs. You're able to choose from several different colors, cobalt blue, grass green or chocolate brown. The sign included the hardware to mount it so that saved us time from trying to track down screws. They ship fast and expect payment later. They don't except credit cards but they have good karma policy, they send you the sign and expect your check asap.

The sign is a great investment because it warns people that there is a dog in my yard. Goose always lets us know when someone has entered our yard. She's great family dog and we love her to death.

No comments: