Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Target

I forgot to post about my target trip the other day. It was my first trip with my coupon binder. I got a lot of looks while I was browsing my binder for the best deals. I was standing in the smell good isle when a dad with his daughter came through. He had to get a can of smell good stuff but she wanted one too... he said she couldn't have one. I was excited to rescue the girl by asking the father if it was okay if I gave him a coupon for a BOGO free. He and the daughter were both very excited about this and once they saw me pull the coupon from my binder they both were very interested. They both said that 'momma' needed to have one of those. It was really cute and rewarding for me.



My total before coupons was $148 and after coupons was....... $121!!!!!! The cashier looked surprised. I wasn't sure

1 comment:

native-nc said...

How's the garden growing?? Our's is sprouting already.