Saturday, May 10, 2008

Scratch That!

We went to Lane Bryant... I got some neat stuff... pics to come. Then to Maurices to spend a gift certificate that Jessica got me for MD. We ate at Longhorn's instead of going to Pelham... we just stayed in Alabaster. We also swung by Kirklands and picked up MD gifts for our mom's. I could have bought the entire store!!!! We were supposed to go to Walmart but it took too long to eat so we stopped by my folks house to say hello to my sister and her family then we came home.

OH... I went by CVS tonight to grab the sales ad that comes out tomorrw... HE WOULDN'T GIVE IT TO ME!!! I asked for the manager and the manager wouldn't give it to me!!!!! I say "Sir, I'm not trying to purchase anything from the ad tonight I just want to look at it." I walked out empty handed :(

I'm looking forward to cutting coupons tomorrow afternoon!!! What a way to spend mother's day! HA

No comments: