Thursday, August 04, 2005

trouble

i'm having trouble with my blog.. i've posted things but all thats coming up is the title! I've been braggin about how much better blog is than xanga and now look what happens!

Tonight Matt and I were able to clean our bedroom... big accomplishment!!!!! We also read half of our book... i'm going to read the other half tomorrow and he's going to read it on the way down... i drive :)

Also... please keep darcy in your prayers. all week she's had a runny nose but i brushed it off... well today when Matt got home she stayed in his arms for almost an hour without moving (very unlike darcy bug). We took her temp and sure enough she had a fever 100.3! She has a dr. appt tomorrow morning... i'm hoping its all just related to her teething. I'm supposed to leave her with my mom this weekend and i'm a little nervous. She's spent the night away from home many times (yeah i know she's only 8 1/2 months old) I'm more worried about the fact that i'll be over 3 hours away and she's not feeling good!

my xanga

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Kisses seem to make it all better for Tres these days!