Wednesday, August 03, 2005

10 more days!

Nothing really exciting is happening today. I've tried to clean up some... still haven't cleaned our bedroom :( I have to get it done before Friday though... my parents are staying here this weekend while matt and I are at the Crown Financial conference in Fairhope, AL. It would be easier on Darcy (she only likes her bed).

WELL THIS IS JUST GREAT!!!!! I just went into the kitchen to grab my cell phone and there's a great BIG PUDDLE OF WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our sink is leaking... its been leaking but i thought Mr. B fixed it - GUESS NOT!

2 comments:

Staci said...

I wish I was going to that conference with you!!! We are doing good on our budget so far. Its only been 3 days though! I think it will work. With the Lords Help.

Jamie said...

10 more days until.... ????