Monday, August 15, 2005

Prayer Request

Okay... some of you may know this person but I'm asking everyone to be praying.

Matt's old friend, Jonathan Nelson, has resurfaced in our lives. He's been out of prison for a year now (more or less). For the first time in his life he wants help (his words not mine). He has a serious drug problem. I've made some phone calls this morning and we're looking at getting him into a 90 day rehab. Please pray for him. He seems to be really sincere this time about getting his life right. Matt and I have been praying for him for a really long time. He called us back in June and said he was going to be in town at the end of July and he'd like to see us. We never heard from him. Then on Saturday he called matt. He's here in Helena living with his girlfriend. He left everything in NC and is ready to start over. I told him about the meetings I'm involved in and he says he'll go. Please keep him and us in your prayers as we go through this together. Matt really wants to see Jonathan turn everything around.

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

I'll prayer for him right now. Keep us updated.