Monday, August 01, 2005

plum tired

thats so old skool!!! hahaha

I went over to Lisa's today to help get her room in order. They're having a housewarming party this weekend but I'll be out of town. We were able to get a lot done. I was over there from about 11:30 till 4:30!!!!!

I forgot to fill you guys in on my weekend. Saturday matt worked... I took Tina to register at Babies R Us. She bought my lunch - Olive Garden!!! yummy!!! That night matt and I rented movies... Jessica had gone bowling with my family. We ran by Zaxby's and got their buffalo fingers AWESOME!!!!! We'd never been there before... it was soooooo good! We watched Diary of a Mad Black Woman - great movie! I cried!! And Million Dollar Baby... cried again! We've got one more to watch... Hide and Seek.... hopefully we can watch it tonight... they're due back by 11pm! Blockbuster's in alabaster is back to late fees!!! They said that people were keeping the movies out and there was nothing to rent.

sunday was the dedication and afterwards we went to eat with my family. last night we had a surprise party to be at... Brian Underwood and Shannon Poe both turned 30!!!!! We got home around 9pm.

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

Someone keeps telling me to see "Diary of a Mad Black Women" but I haven't yet. I want to see "Million Dollar Baby", but I know it's a sad movie.
Where ya going this weekend?