Thursday, August 25, 2005

so much to tell ya about!

Darcy had a Dr's appt this morning. She had her finger pricked and a shot in each leg. She was not a happy camper! In the waiting room they were showing The Wizard of Oz... love that movie... but i wondered what the other parents thought about them showing it... it can be kinda spooky.

Tomorrow night at the Annex in Calera (7pm) Matt and Jason are playing. Its free so if you can please come out and support them. Its a community night out put on by our church. The annex is just over the RR tracks on Hwy 31 on the left. There's parking on the street and in the back.

Matt's friend, Jonathan, just called me. Matt's boss hired him right away without even interview him. He told Jonathan something like... matt's my best worker and if he said to give you a chance i'll give you a chance. He was soooo thrilled to actually have a job with insurance! Matt was upfront with his boss and told him he didn't know if it would work out but he'd appreciate him giving him a chance.... thats soooo awesome! Jonathan has been going to church and to CR. We're hoping to see a real change this time. Please be praying.

This morning while I was getting ready I had darcy in her saucer outside of my bathroom. Well I gotta little sick and had to visit the porclein god.... (i know i can't spell).... darcy was clapping while i was puking!!!!!!!!!! I guess I should be glad it didn't scare her... i'm not a quiet barfer :)

I have a xanga too now... you should check it out.

I like blogger a lot better though.

2 comments:

native-nc said...

YUK!!! Thanks for sharing.

Jamie said...

Hope you quit up-chucking soon... well we know you'll have to in about 9 months, right? Hey, what if you had twins or triplets this time!