Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Terrific Tuesday

yippee... today I went to the pool with Lisa... she lives in waterford. I never rained... there was NO ONE at the pool... seriously I think we counted less than 10 people actually in the pool.

We had sloppy joes tonight with baked beans and mac n cheese.

Matt started to mow the grass but his father came by and said he'd be back over to do it.

***side note*** Matt has really bad allergies and when he cuts the grass he's sick for days!

But its after 6pm and his dad hasn't come back by... i think i'm going to do it myself! I don't mind cutting it (we have a riding lawnmower)... its just that its really high right now and it will have to be raked or else it will look like a hay field.

WAIT ... his dad just pulled up! yeah! that means I can do things inside... or I might trim the hedges :)

PS... this weekend we're going to a financial conference in Fairhope.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

This was a very random post, my dear. But I am glad you had sloppy joes, and did not have to mow the grass!