Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Last Friday

After leaving the doctor's office I went by my mom's office to eat lunch with her. I ended up leaving the girls with her while I ran to the mall. I had picked up the wrong size bra the other day and I needed to exchange it. While in Lane Bryant I tried on some jeans.... i have ONE pair and they have a whole in the booty!!! The jeans fit perfectly EXCEPT they were too long!!!! I asked the sales lady if they came in short and fat or just fat? She laughed. She said they had them in petite on the internet but I needed to get the sku # off the tag to order them. I pulled out the tag and OMG!!!!! The jeans were $80!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess I will not be wearing those jeans any time soon! I also found a really nice blouse while there... I tried it on but it 'ran small' of course what I really mean is... i've grown! I had to practically peel the thing off of me and sure enough they didn't have it in any other size!!!

After spending the day in the doctor's office and then not having any luck with a new pair of jeans I was feeling pretty low. I went back to my mom's office and complained. I was having a moment... and you know what i'm talking about. I made a comment about not having any makeup and feeling ugly. My mom suggested I call Terri at Merle Norman ---- here's a plug for the merle norman in pelham--- This lady has done my makeup for years!!!!! Normally when you get a makeover they ask you to purchase at least 2 items but I did not have the money. I called her and she recognized my voice before I could tell her who I was. I explained to her I was having a 'moment' and she said right away that I should come in so we could play. I told her I wouldn't be able to buy anything and she said 'who cares, get your butt down here!' Off I went and boy did I feel better when I left.

No comments: