Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Home Sweet Home

We got home Saturday night around 9:30pm. My mom had done some cleaning. She scrubbed our bathroom and did some clothes... I was very happy. As I was walking her out I noticed a new bag of potatoes by the fridge... i thought to myself... where did those come from? I realized mom must have bought groceries! I opened up the fridge and it was stocked!!! My sister and my mom bought us a bunch of groceries... the freezer was packed full of meat and the cabinets were stocked as well. I was almost in tears!!!!

After my mom left we tucked jessica in and peaked in on Darcy. Darcy was awake!!!!! We ended up staying in there for a while trying to get her back to sleep... she wouldn't let either one of us leave the room! I could still hear the congestion in her chest :(

Sunday we stayed around the house. I had to make a few trips to get some little things for school. All in all it was a good day.

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

How sweet of your Mom to do that. Mom's are cool, huh? Mine has done that kinda stuff too.

Jamie said...

Man!! I want some free food :)