Sunday, August 14, 2005

Recap of my weekend

Friday night I went out to eat with my family for my b'day dinner. It was... me, matt, darcy, my mom & dad, matt's mom, grandmother and sister, my sister, her husband, his mother and zachery. We ate at Taste of Thailand in Hoover... best sushi in town ;) Jessica had gone to spend the night with a friend. After the movie Matt & I came home and watched Hostage on PPV.

Saturday morning I went shopping with my mom, sister and jessica while Matt kept darcy and did some cleaning.

Saturday afternoon my mom kept the girls while matt and I had some alone time... he did such an awesome job on the house. We ate at Zaxby's.

Saturday night jessica stayed with my mom. darcy was out for night around 7:30. Matt and I watched the pacifier. Afterwards I opened my gifts from him... he had bought lots of things to create a spa like atmosphere in our bedroom. We took a shower and then I was pampered for over an hour. It was the best birthday present ever!

I got lots of money to go shopping with and found some really good things at JC Penny's. I had a bad experience at Lane Bryant and ended up leaving a pile of clothes on their folding table.

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and sent cards. And those of you who posted pics of me on your blogs :)

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Sounds like you had a great bday weekend! I need to hear about this Lane Bryant experience.

Vickie said...

Hey, I want to hear about your experience at Lane Bryant also. It is very much ok to post about it.