Monday, July 11, 2005

The Storm

Well I'm a little disappointed... it didn't really get bad... i mean don't get me wrong... i'm glad we didn't have to run for cover but they really talked it up like we were going to be in trouble.

On the way from the baby shower is was really windy and the rain was coming down sideways. When we got home I made everyone help me clean up for the hurricane... I didn't want to lose power and break my neck tripping over junk! So we cleaned house and I cooked supper... We had cubed steak, greenbean casserole and mac n cheese... the power never went out... I took some pictures of the trees blowing... I have a crape mertle (sp) in the front yard that was looking pretty scary at times but we were really thinking it was going to be a lot worse.

I got to watch all the new reality junk on VH1... First the Surreal Life... way funny... Its going to be really good this year, Next Hogan's ??? its about Hulk Hogan's family... it looks good... and Finally Celebrity Fit Club... I was telling Matthew while we were watching it that I should try and do it with them to see if I'd be the winner but Matthew kinda laughed at me... but at the end they had a boot camp video with Harvey that you could buy. OH.... have you seen the stripe workout video with Carmen Electra.... now I would like to do that... it would serve two purposes :)

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

I am totally getting the Carmen Electra striptease workout video. I have wanted it since it came out over a year ago. I just haven't had the $ to get it yet!
http://www.aerobicstriptease.com
Wow....I just checked out the website, I haven't looked at it a while, but the price has gone down $20.