Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Jaiden and Mommy

I know that Tina will need everything for the baby... its just going to be her and baby. Me and some girls from church are planning a shower for her on Aug. 7th. If you guys would like to come I know she'd appreciate it. She used to go to Kingwood so some of you might know her.

As soon as she's released from the hospital we're going to register at Babies R Us. The baby will probably be there until he reaches his birthdate or gain enough weight.

I took my camera last night but got all caught up in the moment and didn't take any pictures! I'll go by there again soon.

He's a cutie! Everything on him looks perfect... he's just tiny!!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

How sweet! Please pass on congratulations to mom!! I'm glad she and Jaiden are doing good. I will be happy to come to the shower! Please remind me though!