Saturday, July 23, 2005

It's Over!!!

We survived the b'day party! My family just left!!!

My parents kept the girls last night... Darcy kept them up all night! I guess she doesn't like to sleep in strange places.

my mom had said she was going to come over this morning to help me get ready for the party... she arrived at 1:15!! The party started at 2!!! I managed to get a lot done without her... I guess not having Darcy to take care of really helped. The ONLY room I didn't get done was our bedroom!!!!! I've been trying to tackle that room for weeks... I started this week and got pretty far until i was distracted... but today it was the catch all room... I actually put things in the right place but for things that I need to find a home... well they ended up in our bedroom.

Matt was home by 12:45... he mopped for me :) He's soooo tired right now... he's watching into the west... i missed last weeks so i'm not watching tonights.

The birthday party was good... our good friends from huntsville came down... Rocky and Tara.. and their son Blaine. I love Blaine to death... he's such a good kid. I want to be his aunt cole :) He only has one uncle!!!! No cousins!!!! So i pretend his my nephew :) They're coming down next weekend for Darcy's dedication... THATS RIGHT DARCY IS GOING TO BE DEDICATED AT CHURCH NEXT WEEK SO IF YOU DON'T COME AND TRY AND SAY YOU DIDN'T KNOW WELL I'M TELLING YOU NOW! okay... so other folks that came were Tommy, Kelly and Will Staggs... love those dorks!!!! My parents, matt's folks... my sister and her family. Thats all... it was a last minute thing.

Since Darcy didn't sleep much last night she went down tonight at 6pm! jessica went home with my sister.... we're all by ourselves :)

Oh... my sister and nephew are going to church with us tomorrow... this is BIG DEAL! My brother in law wouldn't come... he was raised catholic and doesn't like other churches even though he doesn't go to a catholic church. but they all will be there next weekend for DARCY'S DEDICATION!

that's all for now... i'm tired.

No comments: