Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Terrific Tuesday

Well that's what I'm shooting for anyways... a terrific day.... we'll see how it turns out :)

Yesterday after Matt got home I went to my friend Lisa's house... she and her mom are closing on a house today... pray it closes... its been postponed several times already. I went to help her pack up... not sure how much help I was but we did manage to go through her closet. I called on my way home to let Matt know I was on my way... I was little frustrated to find out Jessica had gone to spend the night with my mom.... frustrated b/c if I would have known we were going to have the house to ourselves (darcy goes to bed around 8) I would have come home sooner to be with him. We've really needed some time to ourselves lately. He's been working a lot and on our days off we still end up with a full day of things we have to do. When I got home we watched CSI miami and then went to bed. I love CSI but not the miami one... I like Las Vegas... the miami guys cannot act!

FYI - Old Navy has a sale on their bathing suits.... Matt needed some swimming shorts and I found some on their website for $10.... all of the mens swimming shorts are on sale for TEN DOLLARS!!!!!

Oh guess what!????!!!??? I cutt Jessica's hair yesterday.... looks great if I do say so myself :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Sounds like fun! I'm trying to gear myself up for a garage sale this weekend if it isn't raining.