Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hump Day

Well I kept Zac today... it was pretty bad. He wouldn't mind, he was jumping on the furniture, running through the house. He and Jessica bickered back and forth. It was not a good day! I was glad when his mommy picked him up!

I managed to get some things done for Celebrate Recovery. I retyped the call list and started a newsletter... well i'm not sure what will happen with the newsletter... I was just playing around.

Matt made it home around 5:30pm... he was sooo tired and soakin wet! We had to go straight to his parents house for dinner... chicken pot pie... yummy! We stayed and visited for while before coming home. As soon as we got home Matt had to take a shower and go to bed. I watched the last half of bratt camp... missed the beginning URGGGG! I'll have to ask Crystal what happened :)

Tomorrow Jessica has a dentist appt at 10am. Mrs. B is going to watch Darcy. Afterwards I'm hoping to get down to Calera to spend the day with Lisa.

Friday I'm supposed to help Lisa do some decorating... i've also been asked to go swimming with Haley (she's also a leader at CR)... I think we're gonna make Lisa go swimming... she needs a break!

Well i'd better get ready for bed since i have to be up so early :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Ummm... Nicole... I hate to break this to you sweety... but 9am or so is not early.