Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Look what I found

http://www.shelbyso.com/


Its the link to the Sheriff's office... you can look at all the inmates they're holding... and even ones they've let go in the past 30 days... you can click on their name and it pulls up their mug shot... It also tells you why they're there. The sad part is I lost count on how many of those people I know from school. Mutt's on there... yep... for those of you who don't know Mutt.... he's a guy I came to know while i was in Master's Commission... I met him at Southside and eventually he started coming to church... a friend of mine let him move in with him... he stayed straight for a long time but went back to drugs... I've seen him a few times since... I found his mugshot today :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about Mutt...I have a great picture of him when his mohawk was purple.