Saturday, July 09, 2005

Last minute

Matt worked today and I went to the b'day party with the girls... afterwards I dropped in on my in-laws and stayed until Matt got home. Heather and I made a quick run to Hunans while his parents watched the girls.

Finally we came home and had several messages... One was from Jason... he's the guy Matt plays with... they have a bluegrass 'band'... they had gotten an offer to play at the Coffee house in Columbiana so off we went... darcy had NO NAP and we skipped supper... Another 'band' was playing and they wanted them to fill in on their break... they did really well! I was very proud of my hubby... he's really coming out of his shell. They've got some other offers to play around here so next time i'll try to give everyone a heads up so you might can be there.

Well that's all for tonight... hope everyone stays safe during all the bad weather :)

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

Oh that's so cool! Please let us know next time!