Monday, July 25, 2005

Time is ticking away

tick tick ticking away... i'm a dork. my daughter loves DC talk but all she has is my old DC Talk CD... she's listens to it all the time and is always walking around singing there songs.

Monday... just another day. Kinda sad... my husband worked all weekend. Today will be the 7th day in a row... he didn't work last monday b/c we were at VisionLand. He's supposed to be off Sunday for Darcy's dedication. Afterwards he's supposed to go to the shooting range with his dad and Michael... wonder if they'll let me go... never been before... might be fun. Not to mention I would love to spend time with my hubby!!!!!!!!!! But I know he wants to hang out with Michael before he goes off.

Did I tell you????? Darcy has a tooth!!!!!!!!!!!!! We noticed it yesterday at lunch.... it just came up over night... it has broke through the gums. funny... the day before I felt her gums but nothing was there.

Last night matthew and I were looking at some places to go in north alabama for our anniversary... we're not going to be able to take a lot of time off so we figured we'd keep it close... and I don't want to be too far from the girls. we found Dismals Canyon its looks really relaxing. I've gotta get in shape before I go or else Matt will be hiking without me :)

I did walk on the treadmill for half a mile! I'm going to try to take darcy for a walk in the evenings... jessica can ride her new bike with us.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thank you so much for putting that song in my head today.