Thursday, July 21, 2005

Say a prayer!

I'm keeping Zachery today... he and jessica have already been fussing at each other! My sister called me the other night b/c she needed help this week... I only offered to keep him today... then the next night she called back to tell me that she was going to need help until school started back. I asked her what days she needed help and she said "well if you don't keep him then I'll have to take him to work" I can't believe her!!!!!!!!!!! It really frustrates me that she'd have the nerve to ask me and then to try and make me feel guilty! So far I haven't told her anything... I am trying to find a nice way to tell her no way!

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Tell her that Jessica is fixing to go back to school also and you want to spend all the time you have left before she goes back doing GIRL things. She's growing up aweful fast and you need to take advantage of every waking minute you have.

Jamie said...

Nicole... what would she do if you worked too and she didn't have you to fall back on? Be busy.... be VERY busy.

~Crystal~ said...

Yes be very BUSY.....Where is the 'take no prisoners' Nicole when you need her?

native-nc said...

Haven't we had this discussion recently??? Oh, Lord have mercy! I hope you figure out a way that won't drive you crazy. Won't NO! suffice as an answer?