Thursday, July 28, 2005

So far today....

well I got up at 8:00!!!! Darcy woke up around the same time for her bottle... she went right back to sleep after that. I got Jessica up and we both got ready... then it was time to get Darcy up. We went into her room and leaned over the crib... we whispered Darcy Bug... but no movement... we kept whispering and finally she'd grin with her eyes still closed. Then she'd flip her head from one side to the other grinning the whole time. We finally got her up and ready to go. She stayed with CC (matt's mom) while I took Jessica to the dentist. NO CAVATIES!!!!! We saw Dr. Bordenca... he said her upper jaw was out growing her lower jaw... it covers her bottom teeth big time! He also said she had 12 more baby teeth to lose... man i don't remember losing teeth at that age. He also said her teeth were crowded and her tonsils were big. He said she needed to see an orthodonist soon. Yippee!

Now we're back at home... I was hoping since I was up and dressed that my daddy would take me to lunch but he's all the way out in trussville looking at houses... i ate a bologna sandwich instead.

Darcy went down for her nap before lunch time... i guess we woke her up too early this morning... no telling when she'll get up :)

No comments: